Lander County School District will be using Infinite Campus for the upcoming school year. this page will provide information, tutorials, and helpful tips for accessing and using Infinite Campus.
- To find out more about Infinite Campus, watch the video for the student section of the Campus Portal which contains information specific to a single student.
- To find out more about Infinite Campus, watch the video for the family section of the Campus Portal which contains household and family member information.
- You can download the mobile app. the District ID Code for the App is MXMGHP. Students use their student ID number as their username, their password is <first initial><last initial><birth date MMDDYY> to gain access on the app.
- Click here for the Parent Portal.
Accessing for the first time?
- Click the link above (or click here ).
- Click the help button.
- Click the activation code button if you have received your letter from LCSD with code.
- If you have not received a letter in the mail by October 1, you may call Rebecca at the district office at 775-635-2886 ext. 1108.
- They will verify your mailing address and mail a new code out to you.
New Student Registration
The school district is using Infinite Campus for student registration starting August 1st.
- If you have an existing Parent Portal account you can register your student and add new students via the portal. The link is on the bottom left of the page.
- Click here to register your student NEW to LCSD if you have an active email address.
- Click here to register your student NEW to LCSD if you DO NOT have an active email address.